- 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- Brew lattes, cappuccinos and espressos in a comfort of your home.
- Contemporary and Compact Design: The perfect addition to your modern kitchen countertop, without taking up too much space, plus its easy to clean.
- 15 BAR Pump: The optimal pressure to extract a single or double espresso, so your coffee drink comes out perfectly rich.
- Manual Milk Frother: Texture your milk with ease to create an authentic cappuccino, latte or flat white.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device